- This Website is operated by MPL VIETNAM. All content that you see here is owned by or licensed to us. It is not for commercial use, and unless we specifically agree, you cannot copy, distribute, publish or alter the Website content.
- Within the Website, you may find links or references to third party materials and websites outside Viettime Craft. We do not endorse, authorise, or control those websites and therefore accept no liability in respect of the content or your use of those websites.
- MPL VIETNAM makes no representations or warranties (express or implied) and we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of information on the Website. We do not accept any liability arising out of reliance on the materials on our Website.
- We may terminate your access to our Website at any time if we decide at our sole discretion that you are in breach of these Terms.
- We may change any aspect of mplvietnam.com at any time without letting you know. You agree to be bound by such updates and you agree to visit this page from time to time to check such changes.
Copyright & Trademarks
All designs, text, graphics and other contents or arrangements of this Website in whatever format belong to MPL VIETNAM or its licensors. All rights are reserved. The Trademarks and logos displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of MPL VIETNAM and its licensors. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website without written permission from MPL VIETNAM or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Website.
By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of MPL VIETNAM and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website. You may, however, download material that is required for the sole purpose of assisting you in placing an order. Such downloaded material may not be used for any purpose other than to assist you in placing an order. You may not create any links to our Website from another Website without our written consent.
All orders for Goods are accepted when you receive a confirmation e-mail to this effect. We are legally obliged to send you this confirmation and you may wish to print or save it for your future reference. The confirmation will include details of your order, including your chosen delivery address. Delivery of Goods will be depended the date that the Order was placed.
Price and payment
- All prices are quoted in Dollar (USD) not excluding delivery and other related or incurred costs. We try to ensure that all prices displayed on the website are correct. The price of an item is the price at the headquarters on the day it is posted on website.
- Note: Prices on the website vary depending on the season, prices are for reference only, prices may vary depending on the size and quantity of products you order.
- We reserve the right to change any price after you place an order but should we do so, we will inform you before we process your order and you will have the opportunity to cancel the order. However the correct price will always appear on your order confirmation.
- Where Goods are discontinued or cannot for some reason be delivered we will contact you by e-mail or telephone to inform you of this.
- All payments must be in USD. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard. We will charge you as soon as your order has been placed.
Minimum Order Quantity
- The minimum order quantity to produce for each product line on the website is for reference only, the actual minimum quantity depends on the size, price, season and material of the product at the time the product is sold (25pcs, 50pcs, 1000pcs…)
- Therefore, when you place an order, our sales staff will notify you of the minimum order quantity for any changes.
Limitation of liability
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to these terms and conditions, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you for any economic loss, which term shall include loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings or any special, indirect or consequential loss in connection with the supply of the Goods.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Vietnam. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in Vietnam.
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions, in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction